The Weekly Round up




Voluspa Chestnut and Vetiver

This is such a great scent for fall. It is somewhat reminiscent of Christmas, but is not festive enough to list this is a scent I'd exclusively burn during the holidays.

Advent Calendars

The calendars are out! Amidst the endless choice of beauty, chocolate and novelty ones I finally made up my mind and got ones I love. More on that later!

Show: The Crown

This new drama has just been released on Netflix and I'm hooked. If you like the Royal Family you will undoubtedly enjoy this one. The biopic recounts Queen Elizabeth's accession to the throne. Claire Foy, playing Queen Elizabeth is somewhat of a dark horse. The attention to detail ranging from speech to mannerism is terrific. A fantastic show from every standpoint be it the performance, the cinematography and the score- it's by no one other than Hans Zimmer. 

Book: The Simply Luxurious Life: A Modern Woman's Guide

I follow Shannon's blog on a regular basis and considering I enjoy it so much I recently purchased her book, one pertaining to a genre I tend to gravitate towards. If you love or at least are curious about the French approach to daily living this one should be on your list. Shannon Ables explores ways to achieve contentment in life, a life where quality is supreme. She covers several aspects from hosting, to personal style, decor and travelling. Definitely an enjoyable read. 

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet

Now that the temperature is dropping I decided to switch up my moisturizer. I have combination skin and it gets dehydrated especially at this time of the year. I've been using the Caudalie vinosource moisturizing sorbet for the past week as part of my morning routine and so far it's been working wonders. The gel consistency makes it feel rather cooling and quite light on the skin. It's easily absorbed too and the skin just feels plump and smooth afterwards. 

Nespresso Festive Editions- Sachertorte

Nespresso have recently launched their festive editions including 3 different variations, namely Sachertorte, Apfelstrudel and Linzertorte. Sachertorte has to be my favorite out of the bunch, but then again I'm always partial to a piece of Sachertorte. The chocolate taste just hits the perfect balance. 

 photo Header-Sample - Copy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye