Caudalie Grape Water

In my experience Caudalie has been a hit or miss. I have truly enjoyed some of the brand's products while some others have turned out to be your run of the mill skin care. 

The Grape Water however, is a firm favorite of mine. This one doesn't seem to get much coverage on blogs and often seems that people pass out on this one and opt for the popular Beauty Elixir instead.


The Grape Water is intended to sooth and moisturize. I enjoy refreshing sprays and have tried a few, this being one that I will continue to repurchase. Most refreshing sprays stop at just that, refreshing. This spray however seems to be highly effective to keep my skin calm and hydrated. I have been using this as a toner while other times I have used this as a finishing spray and it has been working wonders both ways. This is one of those products which you can't really pin point out what its doing that is making an impact, but which will lead you to notice a difference when you stop using it for a stretch of time. 

It is paraben free and at 200ml it's quite a steal too. It is available on feelunique
 photo Header-Sample - Copy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye