Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion

Liz Earle products hardly disappoint so when it comes to try out new products from their range I don't hesitate. I had purchased this soothing eye lotion and am now almost done with it. I had never tried any similar product that is intended solely to brighten up the eye area. Yes, we all have heard and tried eye creams but this one, in liquid form with active ingredients is an interesting concept. 



It aims to clean and revitalize the eye area, and that is what it truly does. I apply this on a cotton pad and gently press over my closed eyelids and lashes. The result feels fresh and bright and as such I have been using it not only as part of my skincare routine but also prior to my morning runs, before I've actually had the chance to cleanse my face. It manages to truly make me look and feel like I've had more sleep. A little goes a long way and the bottle will last. I also got my hands on the travel sized version which is handy to use while on trips. 

It is non oily and also ideal for contact lens wearers. It is available on Liz Earle
 photo Header-Sample - Copy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye